Hourly Wage Schedule – Customer Service Position
- $10/Hour for a month for the training period.
- $1 increase every 6 months if qualified, up to $15.
Please be aware of the following:
- You need to know the basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- You need to know about PC gaming.
- You need to keep the store tidy and follow up with some cleaning duties.
- You need to follow up with the counter-customer service.
- This is not a position for the summer vacation or seasonal job.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver’s license.
- Be friendly and comfortable working directly with customers.
- Be required to speak in English fluently.
- Be required to have a valid driver’s license.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 19 years of age.